Perry’s Moody Moos, LLC visited our Dunnellon Tender Care center! They brought bunnies, goats, a foal, and a calf! The kids had a blast learning about the animals and petting them.
This mobile petting zoo also does photography partnerships and baby cow rescues! They are located in Ocala, Florida, and are accepting holiday partnerships.
If you are interested in booking their mobile petting zoo or partnering with them, they can be reached at email@example.com. You can also see their work on their Facebook page.
Photos by Victoria took photos of the kids with the animals! She is a Marion County Florida Photographer and she travels to various locations. Victoria is passionate about capturing special moments and was influenced by the people in her life to start her photography career.
More About Tender Care
Tender Care PPEC provides care for medically complex and fragile children from birth to 21 years of age in a daycare-like environment staffed with nurses, CNAs, and therapists. We are the first independently owned PPEC in the State of Florida with our initial center opening in 1988. This means we have an abundance of experience and knowledge in providing loving care to this special pediatric population. We have 6 Tender Care PPEC centers throughout Florida, with our newest facility located in Lake Park.
Our goal is to enhance the development of each child through collaborative relationships between families, physicians, nurses, and therapists. This holistic approach to care is carried out in an environment that allows the child to engage in social interactions with their peers. This results in thriving children, well-positioned to achieve their greatest potential. We also offer transportation at no cost and provide nutritious meals throughout the day.
What sets us apart is that we care for and treat every child like family. We have passion in our hearts for our children and a desire to see them succeed.
PPEC Offers Many Advantages…
To the child/family:
- Centrally located nursing and therapy decreases intrusions into family dynamics at home
- Increased socialization with other children
- Decreased hospitalization
- Personalized case management ensuring the best care for your child
- Offers caregivers increased potential to return to work or school
- Early detection of potential health problems by licensed professionals
To the payer:
- Decreased hospitalizations through early detection and case management
- Increased compliance with plan of care resulting in less utilization of health care benefits
- An average savings of 40% to 50% compared to Home Health services
Common pediatric diagnoses that indicate a potential need for daily skilled nursing services:
- Premature infants diagnosed with bronchopulmonary dysplasia, apnea of prematurity, oxygen and pulse oximetry dependence
- Cerebral palsy with gastrostomy or jejunostomy dependence and/or seizures
- Spina bifida with or without an Arnold Chiari malformation and shunt monitoring, and urinary catheterization dependence
- Certain cardiac anomalies
- Post-transplant status
- Immunosuppressed status
- Tracheostomy status (with or without ventilator dependence)
- Failure to thrive
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- History of hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy
- Adrenal Insufficiency
- Presence of a colostomy, ileostomy, urostomy, or vesicostomy
*This is not medical advice, always consult with your child’s doctor before making any changes to their lifestyle.