Curly Sue visited our Ft. Lauderdale Tender Care center! She entertained the kids with a magic show and did face painting! The kids had a magical time filled with laughs and excitement.
Curly Sue & Friends Entertainment has been in business for over 15 years and is local to the Ft. Lauderdale area. Her work has been in magazines and won various awards. She does magic shows, face painting, story telling, and balloon art.
If you are interested in hiring Curly Sue for a children’s event, call her at 954-382-8882 or email Curlysue1190@msn.com.
More About Tender Care
Tender Care PPEC provides care for medically complex and fragile children from birth to 21 years of age in a daycare-like environment staffed with nurses, CNAs, and therapists. We are the first independently owned PPEC in the State of Florida with our initial center opening in 1988. This means we have an abundance of experience and knowledge in providing loving care to this special pediatric population. We have 6 Tender Care PPEC centers throughout Florida, with our newest facility located in Lake Park.
Our goal is to enhance the development of each child through collaborative relationships between families, physicians, nurses, and therapists. This holistic approach to care is carried out in an environment that allows the child to engage in social interactions with their peers. This results in thriving children, well-positioned to achieve their greatest potential. We also offer transportation at no cost and provide nutritious meals throughout the day.
What sets us apart is that we care for and treat every child like family. We have passion in our hearts for our children and a desire to see them succeed.
PPEC Offers Many Advantages…
To the child/family:
- Centrally located nursing and therapy decreases intrusions into family dynamics at home
- Increased socialization with other children
- Decreased hospitalization
- Personalized case management ensuring the best care for your child
- Offers caregivers increased potential to return to work or school
- Early detection of potential health problems by licensed professionals
To the payer:
- Decreased hospitalizations through early detection and case management
- Increased compliance with plan of care resulting in less utilization of health care benefits
- An average savings of 40% to 50% compared to Home Health services
*This is not medical advice, always consult with your child’s doctor before making any changes to their lifestyle.