This position’s hours are from 8am to 4:30pm, Monday through Friday.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain employment files
- Employee timecard tracking
- Employee Relations
- Recruitment & Retention
- Employee Development
- Assist HR Director with Benefits, Workers Comp, incident tracking, etc.
A qualified candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Level 2 Background Screening Clearance
- 1+ years of verifiable HR experience
- Have dual focus with ability to effectively multitask and prioritize
- Flexibility and ability to embrace change and seek feedback with a growth mindset
- Resilient, motivated, and highly organized with effective time/project management skills
We offer a variety of competitive benefits to all full time staff:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off Accrual
- Aflac Policies (available to part time staff as well)
- 401(k) w/ Company Match (available to part time staff as well)
If you are looking for a fulfilling opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.