We are looking to add an EMT/PMD to our growing team supporting the medically complex and fragile pediatric population. Tender Care is the 1st independently owned PPEC in the State of Florida with our initial center opening in 1988. Our mission is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care. We provide skilled nursing care, a variety of therapies, education, nutritious meals, and door to door transportation to all patients. We are open Monday through Saturday and our employee schedule consists of 8, 10, and 12 hours shifts.
At Tender Care, there’s no revolving door of patients or hospital setting chaos. All CNAs are accompanied by a nurse and assigned a number of familiar faces each day to care for. Our consistent nursing ratio ensures you are never overwhelmed. Your responsibilities will include:
- Daily Personal Care (bathing, changing, toileting)
- Structured Play (indoor & outdoor)
- Feedings (breakfast, lunch, snack)
- Emotional Support
- Reporting to Nurse
A qualified candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Active EMT/PMD License (Florida)
- CPR Certification
- Level 2 Background Screening Clearance
- Experience in Pediatric Care
- Possess a high degree of patience for possible behavioral difficulties in patients
- Have dual focus with ability to effectively multitask and prioritize
We offer a variety of competitive benefits to all full time staff:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off Accrual
- Aflac Policies (available to part time staff as well)
- 401(k) w/ Company Match (available to part time staff as well)
In an effort to ensure the health and well-being of all staff members, we practice hand washing, mask wearing, surface sanitizing, and temperature checks daily. Visitor and outside vendor traffic is also limited at our facilities to minimize any possibilities of exposure.
If you are looking for a fulfilling opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.