This position’s hours are from 7:30am to 4:00pm, Monday through Friday.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Request and process authorizations,
- Fax evaluations and POCs for signatures,
- Request orders related to therapy services,
- Notify therapists of discrepancies, evaluations due, and when POCs end,
- Track therapy units,
- Verify Medicaid eligibility,
- Sort, organize, fax, and scan documents.
A qualified candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Level 2 Background Screening Clearance
- 1 year experience in Authorizations
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Have dual focus with ability to effectively multitask and prioritize
- Flexibility and ability to embrace change and seek feedback with a growth mindset
- Resilient, motivated, and highly organized with effective time/project management skills
We offer a variety of competitive benefits to all full time staff:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off Accrual
- Employee Assistance Program
- Aflac Policies (available to part time staff as well)
- 401(k) w/ Company Match (available to part time staff as well)
If you are looking for a fulfilling opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.