We are searching for an Administrator to add to our growing team supporting the medically complex and fragile pediatric population. Tender Care is the 1st independently owned PPEC in the State of Florida with our initial center opening in 1988. Our mission is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care. We operate Monday – Saturday and provide skilled nursing care, a variety of therapies, education, nutritious meals, and door to door transportation to all patients.
Our newest location in Lake Park, FL will be set to open this year and needs a qualified RN as the facility Administrator. Your responsibilities will include:
- Oversee day to day facility operations
- Ensure compliance with AHCA rules and regulations
- Ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with Medicaid rules and regulations
- Participate in Quality Assurance reviews of all departments
A qualified candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Active Florida RN License & CPR Certification
- Level 2 Background Screening Clearance
- 2+ years experience in Pediatric Nursing Care
- Have dual focus with ability to effectively multitask and prioritize
- Ability to identify and analyze critical issues and activities and draw conclusions and formulate recommended solutions
- Flexibility and ability to embrace change and seek feedback with a growth mindset
- Resilient, motivated, and highly organized with effective time/project management skills
We offer a variety of competitive benefits to all full time staff:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off Accrual
- Aflac Policies (available to part time staff as well)
- 401(k) w/ Company Match (available to part time staff as well)
In an effort to ensure the health and well-being of all staff members, we practice hand washing, mask wearing, surface sanitizing, and temperature checks daily. Visitor and outside vendor traffic is also limited at our facilities to minimize any possibilities of exposure.
If you are looking for a fulfilling opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply!
Please send your resume to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.